Powder HCL ketamine crystal
Powder HCL ketamine Crystal can quickly relieve depression in people who do not respond well to other treatments.
Despite these positive results, the authors warn that data on the use of ketamine for this condition are limited, so practitioners should consider the risks of the drug before prescribing it.
A 2016 study by Trusted Source cautions that the inappropriate use of ketamine is a worldwide health problem due to its hallucinogenic properties. With this in mind, they urge doctors to prescribe standard antidepressants before trying ketamine for depression.
Powder HCL ketamine crystal Treating Anxiety
Research on the use of ketamine for anxiety is scarce. However, one study suggests that it may help people with a social anxiety disorder (SAD). This condition involves a marked fear of social situations.
The 2017 clinical trial Trusted Source tested the drug on 18 participants and concluded that it might effectively treat SAD.
Because several other trials indicate ketamine may have significant antianxiety effects, the authors encouraged future studies to explore this possible benefit more fully.
The most common trusted Source side effects of ketamine at prescribed doses include:
- double vision
- feeling of unease
Ketamine can also produce an extensive array of other symptoms that affect many parts of the body, but they are less common.
Evidence shows that ketamine is safe for use in people within a wide age range of trusted sources when taken correctly.
However, ketamine is only safe when a person takes the drug their doctor has prescribed for a specific purpose.
Despite its general safety, ketamine has the following risks:
- Instability of heart and blood vessel function: This may include a temporary increase in blood pressure and heart rate or a decrease in blood pressure and heart rate. Abnormal heart rhythms may also occur.
- Respiratory depression: This can happen in overdosage or if the rate of administration is rapid.
- Emergence reactions: Such reactions include agitation or confusion within the postoperative recovery period.
- Increase in intracranial pressure: Due to this effect, practitioners should closely monitor anyone who has high intracranial pressure.
- Liver injury: The administration of ketamine may cause liver dysfunction.
- Cognitive, or thinking, deficits: Some research reports that these effects occur in children.
Doctors do not recommend ketamine for people of any age who have conditions in which high blood pressure could lead to:
- uncontrolled high blood pressure
- heart attack
- aortic tear
The drug is also not suitable for individuals with schizophrenia or who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Showing the single result
Buy Ketamine Online
Crystal Ketamine Powder$550.00 – $10,000.00